Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I LOVE NEW YORK - PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

As I continue my homage to home cravings,  my next logical spot is to go and grab a slice, of PIZZA that is!!


I leave my mother and continue on my walk through memory lane in the West Village. I arrange to meet with my long time friend Joe and we decide that we must have a delicious piece of the pie together!!! Comically and ironically we go to the best place in our memories.....Joe's Pizza.....having a slice of Joe's Pizza with Joe (I know, I'm a dork, but I love it!!!)

Let me just tell you, it tasted every bit as good as I remembered and craved it. It was everything a slice of pizza should be. It was crispy, thinly crusted, juicy tangy saucy , and hot melty cheesy....




A totally complete taste overload  worth a thousand trips to New York!!!



Unfortunately there is NO recipe that can compare to the delight of a slice of freshly out of the oven New York City pizza pie!!! You're gonna have to hop on a plane and grab a bite of the city's best!!


Joe's "Famous" Pizza
7 Carmine St
New York, NY 10014-4480
(212) 366-1182

If it is your first time trying a slice of New York Pizza, I strongly suggest to go straight for the plain cheese....don't try any fancy stuff at first, this way you will engulf your pallet in the true taste of great pizza making!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. it is also one of my favorites , pizza, i can't wait for your next trip! keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete